Let's Talk about Union Jack

Union Jack is Oso's birth father. He is owned by Peter Sideris and known to us only through a video, his family history and the little male vizsla he helped create, whom we have named Oso.

Mr. Union Jack comes from an excellent line of Vizsla's.

Here's his info from the pedigree:

SR600255/04
01-12
Golden Rust


Peter says this about him:

Jack is an absolute pleasure to hunt behind. He is steady to wing and shot. He hunts Pheasant in South Dakota and Bobwhite quail in in Texas. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful hunting buddy.



He's really just a baby. This is his first litter and I can't seem to find his birth date. I lost his pedigree on my old laptop when it crashed from water damage. I'm holding out for my dad to hopefully retrieve it. But, he has no titles and I don't know if he ever will. I believe Peter doesn't intend to show him. Oso actually looks a lot like him composition wise.

Let's explore a little further into his history, by looking at Mr. Union Jack's parents...

OSO'S GRANDFATHER
AND HIS GRANDMOTHER
*ps. I don't know if that's just a vizsla quality, but Oso definitely makes the same face as Mrs. Happy Go Lucky :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment