Oso's First Walk - To Charlie's Restaurant




Oscar and I took Oso on his first walk almost a week ago, on November 6, 2011.

We went to a local coffee shop and showed him off to the owner, the sweetest woman whose name I can never remember. She knows us though and we know her, it is a happy small business relationship.

At first Oso was pulling and biting at the leash, stopping to sniff, etc. I looked at Oscar and said, "What would Cesar Millan do?" We both realized at the same time - assertive calm. So, we focused on our assertive calm attitude and put off conversation through the walk. Our sweet boy caught on pretty quickly.

We all enjoyed our rainy day walk and thanks to Auto timer, I got my favorite shot of the three of us as of yet.






Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment