Tips from Fellow Vizsla Owners
- When dusty, wipe down with unscented wipes from Costco, can also just try an old towel.
- Put oil caplets in food every few days to prevent dry skin.
- Bathe after rolling in something (like mud or poop)
- Make sure to give him a bath during the socialization stage and make it fun with toys, etc.
- When bathing use warm water or puppy or baby shampoo (Johnson's Lavendar, recommended)
** Vizslas typically only have to be bathed about 6 times a year. They lick themselves to stay clean and are prone to dry skin.