Durable and Safe Ball


This is the next thing on my shopping list for little Oso II.

After reading about doggy's have dying from choking on balls and the build up of tennis ball fuzz, I decided this one was the way to go. This ball is supposed to float, be bouncy, easy to clean, durable and goes with the mega ball launcher.

I'm not getting the launcher yet. I haven't had a big dog in a while and I'm not convinced I'll need it. It has great reviews though.

*If you have a smaller dog, the medium balls would probably be fine, but I read one person who had a lab who died because of choking on a tennis ball. That was enough for me. Mega ball, it is.

Here's the info for the launcher.

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Love your header!!

What a sweet face!

Thanks for joining the Train!

Post a Comment